We will improve the quality of care and clinical outcomes
- Reduce the number of deaths that could have been prevented.
- Reduce the number of patient harms that could have been avoided.
- Make sure people experience the highest quality of care in the last 1,000 days of their life.
- Make sure people receive a standardised and consistent experience of care, particularly for high risk or complex conditions.
- Improve the quality of care, particularly in a hospital setting, to address the concerns of regulators.
- Offer a more personalised approach to care.