We will do more to prevent people getting ill, reduce the differences in people’s health and improve the health and wellbeing of our communities
- Help people to access services that promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage everyone to live well for longer.
- Encourage and support people to take care of their own health and wellbeing, and that of their family and friends.
- Increase the number of people who access screening and immunisation services, particularly those linked to cancers and childhood diseases.
- Look at the needs of our different populations and plan our services in a way to meet those needs.
- Give children a great start by supporting them and their families through the first 1,000 days of life.