In November we spoke to a range of clinicians about our plans to make sure we were on the right track.
Clinicians looked at a number of areas including:
- Preventing ill health and improving wellbeing.
- Making sure primary care and community based care is fit for purpose in the future.
- Seeing improvements in mental health, cancer, urgent and emergency, and planned care.
- Improving the quality of care.
- Using resources efficiently and making the best use of money by working in partnership.
They were asked to prioritise different areas of work and think about when these should be delivered over the next five years.