Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre
The ‘Fylde Coast Integrated Care Partnership’ brings NHS and council organisations together to improve health and care.
The challenges facing health and care are well documented, therefore it is crucial that we make better use of our joint resources, including staff, services and money.
The partnership – which is known as ‘Healthier Fylde Coast’ – will work together to a common vision: ‘improving health and care together’.
The partners so far include:
- NHS Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Fylde and Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Council
- Lancashire County Council
Our strengthened partnership builds on, and formalises, our well-established way of working, which has already vastly improved community-based services and patient outcomes.
By working more closely together we will:
- Improve services, making sure they are sustainable for the future
- Improve patient experience
- Support better health and wellbeing
- Improve the working lives of our staff